Monday, September 24, 2012

Fairy Princess Children's Illustration



I have been doodling this little fairy for many years waiting for the right time to put her in a full color illustration.

I've always had a special place in my heart for fairies because my maiden name is Ferry.   And although it is not spelled the same as the little fairies with wings, people in school always associated me with the little sprites that fly about sprinkling you with magic dust.  Not that I ever did anything to earn that reputation.

So finally, I have given this little fairy a home in her very own watercolor meadow.



These prints are available in my Etsy shop.  It is a 12 inch x 12 inch image on a 13 inch x 19  inch paper.

The print can be customized to include your child's name and date of birth.



No comments:

Post a Comment